Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cracker

What is a successful crypto project for you?

Dear friends, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding how do you determine that a new cryptocurrency will be successful?

I know there are experienced crypto experts out there who can predict the success or failure of a new coin initially. I would like to know on what grounds this can be done?

For example, many people write about this cryptocurrency that has every chance of successful and rapid growth. How can this be understood? What if it's a hoax?

cryptoncoin.cash

Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, Cracker said:

Dear friends, I would like to ask you a few questions regarding how do you determine that a new cryptocurrency will be successful?

I know there are experienced crypto experts out there who can predict the success or failure of a new coin initially. I would like to know on what grounds this can be done?

For example, many people write about this cryptocurrency that has every chance of successful and rapid growth. How can this be understood? What if it's a hoax?

cryptoncoin.cash

Thanks in advance.

A lot of it is simply fluff. If you take a look at Monero's business model and how they have gotten success, you'll come to realize that many other newer cryptos are quintessentially doing the same thing as them; Privacy coin. 

Sure you have newer ones like Dexes promising atomic crap, but it will all be cracked eventually.

As for the "experts" who claim whichever coin will kick off, they are doing it because they want to earn money. Why would they give you unbiased advice for zero cost? Ad revenue to their blog?

Nope.

They are early investors as well. They want to increase the market confidence in that crypto's release, and when the time comes, they'll reap the capital gains and exiting before the drop.

I believe that any crypto project needs a certain time in order to show if it's succesfull or not. Moreover, as many try to invest into something perspective on the early stage, in most od cases it's a subjective meaning. So I won't believe any predictors. but would listen to myself.

Well, how then to be? Is it worth mining only well-known and proven coins? but that's just nonsense! After all, there are those people who somehow define a promising crypt and then enrich themselves.

Do your own research and that's it. But if it's just a game to you, then you can get into scam easily. It's a very big amount of information to learn before you should start mining. Maybe you'll even refuse from that idea.

Hahah! It looks like  =) However, for now I am quite determined and plan to study all the necessary information. That is why I ask so many questions.

It's never too late to study, so it sounds like a good plan! Moreover, I found a new way how to get even more crypto. In Utopia project, that you've mentioned, there are poker rooms where you can play with their own crypto. It seems so enjoyable!