Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paster

It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon!

Yes, and a lot of success depends on a good PC. However, if this is not the case, then you run the risk of not making money. You will also get problems fixing your pc.

Fixing from what? You think that it will burn or what?? XD The software won't even let you mine if your PC is a piece of shit. But listening to you I understand that you can't even imagine how it should work.. So maybe it's not for you.

16 hours ago, Paster said:

Fixing from what? You think that it will burn or what?? XD The software won't even let you mine if your PC is a piece of shit. But listening to you I understand that you can't even imagine how it should work.. So maybe it's not for you.

Well, it's never too late to learn something new, I believe. Moreover, I do not consider it a shame to ask even stupid questions. Better to play it safe and avoid potential problems.

Okay.. Hope, you'll succeed with mining as there's a new activity where you can use coins. In the last release of the soft, developers added Poker. You can play there with Cryptons and earn some more coins 🙂 I love poker so much, so as I'm really excited with that news!