Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paster

It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon!

Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?

Yes of course. I am sure that all this will affect the strengthening of the currency in the market. I also believe that indirect factors can contribute to this. Such as, for example, an increase in the number of active users of this system. Do you agree with me?

Sure, for now the value is based on the amount of mined coins, I guess. As for now rates are funny 🙂Moreover, it was listed on one more trading platform https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/  So let's mine and make it more valuable.

Yes, that's a good idea. It is better to start doing this first, while montages are just gaining their value in the cryptocurrency market.

this coin i meant

Have you heard of the airdrop announced today? All my social media is talking about it. I just didn't understand if they give not so much, or there will be other stages to get some more CRP. It's a good marketing strategy. They don't lose much and gain new users.

The idea seems to be good, I even think that thanks to the competent actions of the developers, the coin can quickly gain a foothold in the market ... now, in the near future, it may already become obvious whether the coin will grow or not, you just have to wait a little.